RevChaps: Treason RevChaps: Treason

good

Not a bad movie at all. But voice's would make that flash so so so much better. So on your next movie try to get some voice actors. You can always go to the BBS and ask people there.

JOUNI JOUNI

annoying

I dont know why. But that movie annoyed me greatly. The graphics were okay. But whey the hell were the people running and running and running into the fucking bullets. It makes no sense. So at least try to make a movie that makes sense and has a story.

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

really good

Very cool and orignal. I dont understand why it has a low score. It should have at least over a 3. People are probaly just turned off by the begning which i might add wasnt that great. But once you got by that the movie kick ass. So keep up the good work.

Rise of the MK:Part 3 Rise of the MK:Part 3

great

That was great. Too short. Make the 4th one as soon as possiable!

Foamy: Squirrel SOngs Foamy: Squirrel SOngs

BEST FOAMY EVER

This is the best one so far. Make another one with squirrel songs.

The Llama Song The Llama Song

i like it

Its wicked funny. I hope it doesnt get blammed. I do wish that the sound was of better quilty. but otherwise. IT was very good

LOZ: The Revenge of Link LOZ: The Revenge of Link

good

funny, but i think could have been longer.

Super Mario Toads Rage 2 Super Mario Toads Rage 2

very good

i think that one was better than the first one. Keep up the good work. Try to make the 3rd one longer.

Claveman Ep. 1/5 Claveman Ep. 1/5

cant wait for more

I fucking love this. cant wait for the next 4.

"The Network" Trailer "The Network" Trailer

looks good

Well, kirby looked a little werid. Also i wish samus was in her armor. You know, have her with her armor than with a trench coat. Other than that, cant wait to see the movie.

AndyM responds:

Samus wears her armour in combat mode. Chacters have 3 modes in "The Network". Normal, Combat and Speed mode.